Our partner offers 4-5-star hotels in Austria with accommodation and legal Austrian employment contracts all around Austria but more concetrated into the western part of Austria: Salzburg, Tirol, Vorarlberg.
Terms and conditions
- Contracts are seasonal usually 6 months duration. The summer season last from May till – October and the winter season from November till May. There is a possibility to make annual contract, so you can plan your work for the long term. The probation period is 15 to 30 days.
- In most cases, accommodation is provided free of charge: single rooms, with TV and internet. (In some cases a monthly fee of EUR 50-100 may apply)
- Three meals per day are provided free of charge
- Expected salary depending on job descriptions and experience 1400-2200 € / month + days off
- 1 day per week or 2 in certain cases
- Accident and sickness insurance
- No program fees! The application process is free of charge !
- Traveling is an expense – it has to be organized and financed by the employee
Position we recruit for
- Waitress ( good German language skills required)
- Bartender ( good German language skills required)
- Restaurant manager (maitre) ( good German language skills required)
- Receptionist ( good German and eventually other language skills required)
- SPA workers (masseur, beauticians) ( good German language skills required)
- Chef (breakfast cook, demi chef, chef de partie, sous chef, head chef) ( you can apply if you speak good English,
- German knowledge is a plus)
- Confectioner, auxiliary confectioner ( you can apply if you speak good English, German knowledge is a plus)
- Chambermaid ( you can apply if you speak good English, German knowledge is a plus)
- Kitchen helper ( you can apply if you speak good English, German knowledge is a plus)
If you would like to apply, send your CV with photo in German (or English) and the documents listed below to email@example.com! As a first step, you will need to take a personal or Skype interview to assess your language and professional skills.
After this process we can send your application to our partner.
You will need the following documents to apply for the job
- CV with photo in German (or English)
- Copy of your passport or ID card
- Letters of recommendation from previous jobs (if available)
- Copy of professional certificates (if you have relevant qualifications)
- Police check record certificate
In some cases the work is available right away, in others the process takes from 2-3 weeks to 2 months.
Our partner will also conduct a telephone interview with you and then give you a specific job offer.