Conducts gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties
Education High school graduate
Language Skills English and at least another language.
1. Proof of completion of Gaming Board and/or Commission approved dealer school or international equivalency.
2. Minimum 18 months dealer experience conducting Blackjack, Dice, American Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker and various other casino games.
3. Ability to rapidly discern the numbers on dice, cards, wheels, etc. and determine the outcome of the game.
4. Ability to communicate tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard employees to resolve problems.
- Observes the players around the table in order to recognize playing style. Maintains an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security risks. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior.
- Settles player disputes and refers escalated guest complaints to management personnel
- Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Participates in casino cash and coin counts as assigned by casino management.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com