Candidates must have at least two-year experience in photographic studios or agencies.
The following requisites are required:
- Excellent knowledge of English plus good knowledge of one among the following languages: Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
- Capability of working in a group to meet common goals
- High sense of responsibility and integrity
- Capable of responding quickly to new situations and needs.
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in professional growth.
The successful candidate will be over 25 years old, well groomed, capable of working under stress and with a proven track record of experiences as professional photographer. Outgoing personality, courtesy, sales-oriented attitude and superior customer service complete the description.
Previous experience as photographer on board cruise vessels is desirable.
Onboard Photographers are in charge of taking pictures of guests during several occasions and events during the cruise, and of selling them in the Photo Gallery.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org