Candidates must have at least two-year experience of working with laboratory equipment, supplies and materials typically used in instructional photographic laboratories.
The following requisites are required:
- Excellent knowledge of English plus good knowledge of one among the following languages: Italian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
- Wide experience with photo chemistry and emulsions.
- A high level of hardware and software knowledge, and an in-depth knowledge of the main photo editing softwares is requested.
- Good knowledge of photography.
- Capable of working without direct supervision
- Capable of troubleshooting and solving problems.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, will be capable of maintaining a neat and orderly environment ensuring proper handling and disposal of photo lab chemicals.
Ability to function as part of a team in a fast-paced environment and to provide a superior customer service complete the description.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com