General assistance to the Head Entertainment Technician in the operation of the technical Entertainment services & facilities, and the operation of these facilities for Cruise Director or appointee.
Education High school graduate
Language Skills English and at least another language.
1. Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialise with persons of all nationalities and all ages and backgrounds
2. Competence in the management and maintenance of audio, video, lighting and electronic equipment associated with the entertainment equipment of the assigned ship.
3. Competence in professional music software is desirable.
- Assisting the Cruise Director in the technical planning of the entertainment and activity program for subsequent cruises.
- Supervision of the technical preparation for all performances in every specified area of the ship as required by the Cruise Director
- Supervision of the technical direction and management of all performances in the main show lounge (or other specified area) for each sitting of each show every night.
- Prepare and take care of all material required for scheduled activities.
- Providing the advertised movies (video) program as advertised in the daily program, exactly on time, to specified areas of the ship (Cinema, Lounges, Pubs/Bars, etc), except passengers and crew cabins.
- Providing the 24-hour background music program to all Public Areas, according to the planning compiled by the Cruise Director, ensuring the music is non-repetitive and of good quality.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org