Winter jobs on ferry boat!2014-07-31
We are looking for shop sellers on oceangoing vessels!2014-08-01
To perform individually and as part of the Entertainment team to Socialize with and entertain Guests throughout the cruise.
Education High school graduate
Language Skills English and at least another language.
- Demonstrated ability to entertain, communicate and socialize with persons of all nationalities and all ages and backgrounds
- Proven customer service and leadership skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Support the Chief Animator in all entertainment activities and games in lounges, on deck and in ports where appropriate, ashore (beach landings etc).
- Prepare and take care of all material required for scheduled activities.
- Advertise by socializing and circulating with Guest all opportunities for Guest involvement in these activities.
- Listen to requests and comments of Guests, taking positive action to remedy any problems by reporting any problems advised by Guests to the Cruise Director.
- Be present during embarkation and disembarkation of Guests, offering welcome on board, and good wishes at the end of a cruise
- Participate in shore excursions in the role of an escort, representing the Company, and offering reassurance, high visibility and socializing to Guests on those excursions.
To apply, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com