Prestigious private Club on the sunny shores of Florida, USA is seeking qualified candidates with proficient English language skills to work in their restaurants and dining rooms.
This well-established employer has several seasonal job vacancies for candidates with high standards who wish to work in fine dining environments. They offer excellent wages and valuable work experience, with the possibility of fun leisure activities on your days off!
Dining Room Attendant positions are perfect for candidates with previous experience as:
- Food Runners
- Excellent English communication skills
- Previous restaurant / hotel work experience preferred
- Shipboard experience is a plus, but not required
- Minimum high school education
- Expected Start: October 2016
- Semi-annual, extendable employment (October-May)
- Travel organized and paid for by the employer
- Guaranteed accommodations with favorable conditions
- Meals during shift hours
- Extensive paid training in fine dining service, gourmet food and wines.
- Uniforms provided at no charge
- Pay rate varies depending on work assigned. US $5.10 – $12.00 per hour. Tip share for most roles ranges from $9 – $13. Certain work assignments are paid a higher hourly rate and lower tip share. All employees are guaranteed to earn at least the prevailing wage set by the US government.
How to apply:
- Send your CV in English to email@example.com.
- Attend initial interview with recruiting agency.
- If selected, attend Job Fair and Interview with Employer in May 2016 in Budapest.
- Chosen candidates will receive instructions to apply for a visa and schedule interviews.
THERE IS NO PROGRAM FEE! Application is free of charge!
Apply today, and take your first steps toward an exciting work experience in the USA!